Focus and Prepare!
Ages 5 to Adult
The DAPR Examination Program was created to allow all students the opportunity to take exams for outside assessment, have an attainable goal, and possibly to receive high school credits for dance training. Students participating in this program will show a dedicated interest in dance and a desire to be the best they can be.
** This program is currently only available in ballet and jazz. High school credits begin in ballet at Grade Five and above, and for jazz at Grade Four and above.
Examination program dancers will have:
A commitment to:
- Attend extra rehearsals.
- Take exams.
- Be an example student: with exemplary grooming, behavior and attendance.
- To take the required exam classes.
An opportunity to:
- Achieve attainable dance goals and be assessed against a National or International standard.
- Receive high school credits for dance.
- Win bursaries and scholarships from examination boards.